New Yorker trying to live a healthy balanced life in this modern and fast paced world. This my documentation and reflections of my journey to be grounded as life pulls me in every direction.
PMDD
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
So turns out i have PMDD, i don't really know what to think about it besides all my irritability making more sense. Eh.
I hadn't known what the term meant, it basically means the non-tangible 'spirit' of a thing inside a physical embodiment/hardware of a thing, but the two are distinctly separate and the 'spirit' thing can react unpredictably or beyond the bounds of the hardware. I always thought this was true, back from that one theory of knowledge class I took in highschool. I thought the mind-body debate was always compelling: What bodily limits could you exceed with the power of the mind? I've always believed the mind is stronger, but as I've gotten older I also understand the body impacts the mind as well. I think it's definitely something newly aging folk learn (aka. everyone hitting their 30s). For example, I can no longer go without sleeping. It feels terrible. I can no longer eat whatever the hell I want. I can no longer push myself to work harder and longer without need for recovery time. I didn't get super far in ghost of the machine. Maybe philosophical re...
Today I signed a formal offer with Pepsi! I haven't given the other companies the let down yet and I am extremely nervous about doing so, but after much agonizing I've decided what I know deep down I already want. I have lots of retros and reflections I want to do from my experience. I want to remember stuff and I want to share some of these thoughts. Namely: 1. Doing a retro. What went well, didn't go so well 2. What each step of the interview process is REALLY about. I had to learn to take the test. 3. Reminder of my goals, so I don't forget. 4. Oh and to do the zine. Also on a fun note i start on 4/20
Today I'm feeling just a little anxious, sad? depressive, tired. I feel suffocated by my own fatigue. It makes me feel claustrophobic and a little panicky. Maybe I'm bored out o fmy mind? But i'm also tired. I spent the last week freaking out about jojo so it's not improbable that i'm still adjusting back. I go from panic -> high anxiety -> grumpy -> depressive/anxious. My body might jsut be in total withdrawal. Blergh. But being 6 weeks pregnant i think also is adding a level of fatigue. It is so weird to say, I haven't really told people and it feels strange strange strange. I feel like nothing has changed, but like everything is also different.
Comments
Post a Comment